Sunday, December 7, 2008

Surgery

Tomorrow is Brian's big day. He has been waiting 39 years to get his tonsils out...now he is getting his wish. Most people who hear he is getting his tonsils out look at us with a questioning look and say something like, "isn't that something kids do?" or "How old are you? 12!" Silly people tonsils are for everyone! Luckily however, they are not for Brian anymore. The poor baby gets a horrible sore throat all of the time, here's hoping tomorrow ends that for him.

We are taking the kids to have a sleepover with Rebekah tonight and I will pick them up tomorrow after I get Brian comfy. If you get a chance, say a little prayer for him tomorrow. I have heard terrible things about getting them out this late in life.

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Hi, how are ya?

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! We will pray for you guys. I am sure it will go smoothly and think of how nice to will be when he doesn't have them anymore! And at the very least,he wont be able to talk for a while, so you can make fun of him all you want and he can't get you back! ha ha, kidding Brian...you know we love you!

let us know what we can do for you guys!

Lexie

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

We'll keep him in our prayers. Let us know how it goes. I think both Robert and I need to have ours out someday when we have health insurance. We constantly have huge puss pockets on them. So we're anxious to see how it goes for Brian.