Saturday, November 14, 2009

Elder Clark, flea market, friends and KILLER frozen yogurt

Rilee, Joanne and I were planning to make a quick trip to the flea market for some Christmas shopping today, but it was misting and there weren't many people there so we ran into the city first so Rilee could get tickets for Lion King. We took the wrong exit or something and ended up near Jersey City!

I was pretty excited cause one of my 4 favorite missionaries is serving there! We stopped to grab a bagel for breakfast...OH so good! And then we called up Elder Clark so we could meet up with him. I haven't seen the sweetie for almost a year! He looks so grown up! It was WONDERFUL to be around him again...even if it was only for a few minutes. Once we left I called his mom to chat for a few, that was a worth while treat...as always! LOVE you Venus!

Anyway...after we said our goodbyes we ran into the city and grabbed the tickets, while we were there we decided we needed to have some frozen yogurt...the girls knew of this place that was so darn wonderful...I'll never eat ice cream again! We finally got to the market...I didn't find what I wanted cause it was raining harder by now so most of the vendors were not there. So we did some grocery shopping.

It was such a wonderful day. Even though we were running around I have to admit I am feeling quite relaxed now. There is nothing like spending some time with great friends doing whatever needs done, just cause you are together.

2 comments:

Valeigha Mauger said...

Sounds like a fun day!!! I especially like the part where you ran into Elder Clark. I know I miss him to, I haven't seen him in over a year and a half =( But I am getting excited to talk to him for Christmas!!

Kirsten said...

The songs are hilarious! Aren't you glad I sent it to you! :)