Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Baptism

These are Hannah's best friends...Ysabel, Daniela, and Christina Angelo. I think the Angelo girls were almost as excited to be to Hannah's baptism as Hannah was to get baptized. We were SOOO happy they made it!
Anabel Balois and Hannah have been great friends since we moved in. Something just clicked for the two of them and they have been caring for each other ever since. We were so happy to have Anabel here with Hannah.

This is our Primary Presidency. Rilee McDonald (my very good friend and running partner) Luba Thompson and Christine Little. Love these ladies!

Hannah's special cake
Hannah just before she got baptized.
And one special Surprise! Elder Clark was able to come back to Caldwell for Hannah's baptism (because he is still in our stake)...we were SO excited to have him here. He has been a special person to us since we moved here 2 years ago. It was wonderful to see him again!
We are grateful for everyone who came and helped out with her special day. Sorry we didn't get pictures of everyone...but we LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for making this day so memorable for Hannah and for our family.





1 comment:

Valeigha Mauger said...

Awww! How cute is she!!! I seriously started screaming when I scrolled down and saw Elder Clark. I am sooo excited to see him in a few months. It seems so weird to see him on your blog. I bet he is going to miss you guys a ton.