I was very sad to find out that one of my very best friends here in Jersey was moving back to the West. Emily Dorman! What a sweet friend! She has been Ysabel's church teacher since we moved to Jersey and my Visiting Teacher. She even spoke at Ysabel's baptism. GOSH we are going to miss you Em!
We had a dinner for her with some of the ladies at church. (l to r: Emily, Rilee, Molly, Kristine, Me, and Tracy.) We had a great time eating and chatting. The only thing that would have made the night perfect would have been her deciding to stay. But as life has its tough turns, so has she and we sadly had to let her go. So Em! This post is for you! WE WILL MISS YOU! WE WISH YOU TONS AND TONS OF LUCK!
LOVE YOU
2 comments:
We miss her over here too!
THANKS MARCI!!! I will miss you too!! I already am.
Post a Comment