

You may think there is something up with my title, well you're right!
Rilee and I went walking Tuesday morning and she saw these roses in
someones garbage. She asked me if I wanted them...yeah! So here they are. Warm and happy sitting on my table. They are my favorite color even! When I told Brian about them he laughed and said he put them there for me so I would find them. My thought was "if that were only true that would be one heck of a sweet thing for him to do!" Oh, well. I love them and they are beautiful!
I had to change my blog background cause it made me too darn cold looking at all those snowflakes and cold blue. LOL I'm a dork
1 comment:
That is so funny!! I love the garbage roses. They are perfect. I love that you took them home to brighten your day. I have been thinking about changing my background to, I see snow 24/7 why do I need to see it on my blog? I love your background, I have never seen anything like that before.
Post a Comment