Monday, March 28, 2011

A short day trip to Logan

Our trip to Logan had a duel purpose, David and Bethany and of course...Ramos' I'm not sure when Tali grew the antlers, but I don't think they will let him back into Jersey with those things on his head! Ysabel and Isabelle The Hannah's Best Friends
BFF's
Logan Temple...yes! I did have to throw that in there! I WANT TO GO THERE SO BAD!
A little A&W always makes kids happy!
What you can't see is the Jersey boy sitting behind Michael....Hey Uncle BOB!
marshmello guns from Michael
It was fun to see our friends. We miss you guys and still hope you will move back to Jersey some day very soon!
And we FINALLY got to meet David's family. Preston and Brock are the same age. so it was fun for them to get the opportunity to play together for a little while. Sweet little Clara was great entertainment for my girls, who couldn't get enough of her.








Love you guys! It was wonderful getting to see you and finally getting to meet your kids! We MISS YOU! Wish we were closer. Hopefully your back has healed Dave! (he had surgery right before Grandpa's funeral) Glad you are all doing so well. LOVE YOU!

No comments: