We took a walk around a park in Boise, I'm not sure I was ever told what it was called, but they have a cool pond and visitor's center. Here are some fun moments of our last evening in Idaho
.
Katie, Eric and Brian

Me, Amber and Autie

The middle duck looks like I did soem cool camera work to make it black and white...I didn't

We took a walk by the river. The kids loved it

Joseph and Taylor

UMMMM. out of place, but the bear at the park we were at

Ysabel and her Y stick and the upside down Y tree

Lilly, need I say more? You gotta love this one!

Branson and his leaf
Thanks to everyone who made our trip home unforgetable. Yeah, I am crying...I miss you all so much! Wish we could have stayed longer to see more of you all. WE LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment