Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools note to Ethan

I must preface this by saying...I have an early morning anatomy and physiology lab on Friday's. Knowing this Ysabel set her alarm an hour early so she could warn me! The night before, Ethan didn't go to bed as I thought. He was actually in the bathroom planning his attack. He was pouring cool aid in the shower head, in my face wash, on my shower "poof", and on my towel. He even placed a few ketchup packets under the toilet seat. Now, I have to also say that he learned it all from his mother, so I couldn't get mad. I actually giggled. All of his attempts were thwarted by my sweet Ysabel's advance notice and I owe my natural skin color to her, other wise I would be stained bright red! SO....THANK HEAVENS FOR MY BELLA! For my darling Ethan......In retaliation I have made no-bake cookies for an after school snack...instead of sugar I made them with salt. I sewed a few of his favorite jeans' pant legs shut, took his clothes and Brock's out of their dresser drawers and switched drawers on them, I switched the boys comforters from off their beds with the girls, I will rig a cup of water above the bathroom door so when he walks in he will get it, I'll stuff tp in the toe of his shoes so he can't get his foot into them, and for dinner he will get spaghetti and meatballs filled with cotton. I love my son! He just has to learn not to prank a prankster! Happy April Fool's baby!

1 comment:

Mary said...

that is awesome!!!!!!! I wanted to do sooo much, but ran out of energy so I just ended up convincing my kids of all sorts of lies ;:) Their Uncle was in town and I had him try to convince the kids that he was getting them a puppy. They wouldn't fall for it...evidently they truly believe me that I would never allow them to have a dog! That ended up being the best part!! I will never have them trying to convince me of that one!