I am not even sure if people blog anymore. I quit for a while when I went back to school and when I moved from Jersey, I have looked at a few friends blogs and no one has touched them in years. To be honest I feel that not much happens here in Idaho that is blog worthy. But I suppose my friends back East would find it quite humorus to know that we are building a fence in our front property to house a holstein steer we are going to raise. We have already named him Dinner. That should be an indicator as to why we are raising a steer. :) We are building a chicken coop to house about 8-10 chickens so we have fresh eggs and meat when the time comes :) and planting a good .5 acre in garden, fruit trees, and berries. You can now call me Marci McDonald :)
It is so different living here. But it is starting to grow on me.
2 comments:
I still blog, and I still read yours too :) Awesome job on the cake, by the way. I'm super impressed! And good luck with the farming. I certainly didn't get my dad's taste for it. Haha!
I wish our HOA allowed us to "farm". Lucky you! I blog because I consider it "writing in my journal". Cheating? Probably. But it's what I do.
Post a Comment