Thursday, January 22, 2009

MY Scallops HURT




Some of you may know that I work at school #2 to be close to my two youngest kids during the day. I'm one of the lunch aids. Yesterday one of my kindergarten kids told me that his "scallops hurt." I smiled and asked him "what?" He repeated himself and pointed to his spine. At this point I giggled and he told me it wasn't funny cause he "could be paralyzed forever if his scallops continued to hurt." I told him if he ate his lunch they would most likely stop hurting, but if they didn't I would immediately take him to the school nurse and he could describe his pain for her. He smiled and was apparently happy with my profound knowledge of how to care for scallops because he started eating his lunch with a big grin on his face. The funny little guy didn't have a problem with his scallops for the rest of the day.

No comments: