
The other sad bit of news....I was supposed to go to the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6 with my "Ladies" tonight...but couldn't cause he won't be home.

I'm just hoping to see him by saturday. Go ahead...add it up 40+ hours in just two days of work! I couldn't help it...I cried when he told me he had to stay again tonight. And NO there is NO overtime.

So somewhere out there is my darling Brian and I hope he gets some sleep so he can play with me and the kids if and when he does ever get to come home again.
Pathetic, I know!
3 comments:
It's not pathetic, it IS sad! Working so much is the pits for sure sorry Brian!! But don't worry I will play with you Marci! I love you!!!!!!!!
ps. Missed you last night dangit :( but man it was late and a LOOOOOONG movie. I was tired for sure!
Go ahead and cry. You missed the MIDNIGHT SHOWING!! :)
Sad. I HATE when my husband is gone. I'm sure it's even worse when you're not planning on him being gone. No fun at all.
Post a Comment