My friend Nikki let me take her kids for a few hours last week. The 4 boys (my 2, her 2) wouldn't play outside because it was so warm. But the 3 girls were so cute about everything. We had lent our tent to the Stake for their Trek...they got caught in a tropical storm so it came home DRENCHED! I put it up and left it out to dry...the boys did help put up the tent but that was the end of it! I couldn't drag them away from the X-box. The girls wanted to play and had this great idea to build a "fire" on the grass. They gathered rocks for the fire ring, found sticks for firewood then we found marshmallows and the hot dog sticks so they could "roast" their mallows! What a cute bunch of girls. They even got out the camp chairs. Such imaginations! I loved sitting there and listening to them play.
1 comment:
What adorable girls! I am so grateful that you were able to take my kids for me! Thanks so much! They had so much fun! I was totally laughing at the girls and how cute they are! Thanks again! Love ya!
Post a Comment