I was very happy we got one last trip to Jen's lake. It was such a beautiful day! NOT too hot and the water felt good. Brian was working, so we were forced to enjoy the day without him. The one addition that made my day just that much more enjoyable was the fact that Brent came. He played with the kids when they really started needed something more to do and allowed us poor mom's just a few more minutes to enjoy the sun and some peace.
The kids found a bunch of minnow's swimming so of course Brock caught one. My loved on that little minnow until its untimely death. Ethan buried it under the lifeguard chair. The kids decided they missed the little fella so they caught a new one. Luckily for the new guy they decided they would take better care of him. They found a pail and kept him there until they released him back into the Lake. It was such a great time! Joanne and I decided we were there for one last sunburn! It definitely wasn't my worst. Considering the sunburns I've had this summer, I think it was my best. It hasn't hurt me at all! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
I have to admit I have the best friends in the world! I am so relieved we got to spend so much time together. I have really enjoyed being with you all!
1 comment:
Tell Jen hi for me. And ask her the name of "her" lake. LOL!
Post a Comment