A couple weeks ago I looked at the concert schedule and realized that one of my newest favorite bands, MUSE, was opening for U2! I couldn't believe it! I got even more excited about the whole thing....I didn't know that was possible. Anyway the concert was supposed to be Friday night but they had to move it to Wednesday. My kids had soccer so Lexie watched them at their games then Rilee took over until we got home! THANKS YOU TWO!!!!! All the while Brian, Tim, So-Young and I took off for GIANTS stadium.
WOW what a spectacle! I mean look at this structure! It was so incredible. We had pretty decent seats...I was glad we were where we were cause I could get cool pix of the whole thing. I did get a bit dizzy being up there though and looking out at the stadium. I got to thinking about my friend Jessica's husband, (he plays for the Giants, Bryan Kehl) I'll tell you what...I don't know how you do it Bryan! It would scare me to death to play in a place that big! YOU GOT GUTS!
Anyway, they were playing some cool music after Muse got done, but then the smoke begins to creep out across the stage and the lights slowly dim. Almost immediately you feel a deep beat in your chest cavity, your body involuntarily beats with it because it is sooooo strong! The crowd goes NUTS!
Then you see them! BONO!!!!!! EDGE!!!!! ADAM!!!!!! And best of all....the cute LARRY!!!!!!!!!! My ears were accosted! It was so loud I couldn't hear Brian yelling in my ear. I've NEVER in my life seen anything like it! The sound was clear and deep! They have definitely learned their trade well....entertaining! WHAT A SHOW! I am so glad my dearest husband thought of me all those months ago to plan the night of a lifetime! I have been a HUGE fan since I was a little kid, first listening to them on the radio. U2 has always been a magical sound for me! To see them in person was beyond anything I ever imagined myself doing!
So-Young! They have become very important in my life and I love being with them! They are amazing friends. They have shared some of my best memories with me this year! I sure love them!
1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to go. I miss Jersey, too. *cry*
Post a Comment