Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family Photos October 12, 2009



















































































8 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

Those are so cute! I still cant believe you are there!!! That is so cool. A part of me is SO jealous that you are there, and the other is SO scared for you being so far in such a different world!!! LOL WOW.

You look so good! Your family is growing so fast. I love seeing your blog! :)

Maria said...

I LOVE these! And I love your cute family! I want to steal Brock and bring him home with me, he is such a sweet little boy!

Kirsten said...

Those are WAY cute!!!

Darwin + Kiara said...

I love 'em Marci! So cute!

Rebekah said...

Will you email me some of these for the calendar?!

Mindy said...

I LOVE your hair! I've never seen you with dark hair- nor that long! you look great!!!

Mary said...

beautiful pics!!!

Danielle said...

Your photos are beautiful!! Did you take them all yourself? Were all the family photos at Sandy Hook or where? Beautiful setting and a great-looking family? Wanna take my family's photos? ;o)