Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our "Last Supper" with Elder Clark

The family finally met up with Elder Clark. He will complete his mission on the 12 of May! We are so darn sad to see him go back to Blackfoot, Idaho! (he is coming back sometime in June to visit! But he won't be an Elder anymore!) He made an incredible impact on our family and on the people in our stake. I'm so grateful to him for sacrificing 2 years of his life to serve the Lord. He difinately made a difference in many lives! Sure love ya kid! Good luck at home! and see you in about a month!









1 comment:

Valeigha Mauger said...

Awww how cute!! Such a bittersweet post for me. Happy that he is coming home but I know your fam and others will miss that boy. I am so proud of him. It is awesome to see that he has grown up and touched the lives of others. I know he will miss the mission. I love that second pic, it made me laugh out loud!!