Monday, June 28, 2010
Your mom goes to college!
"Your mom goes to college!" That's what Brian tells my kids. I'm struggling with mixed emotions because last week I got my acceptance into college. We won't be coming to Idaho this summer because of it, but I have wanted to finish my degree for so long that I just can't wait to start! I am looking forward to obeying the prophet and continuing my education! I have to redo some generals because its been so long since I've been in school, so that is what I will do this first year, but I'm even looking forward to doing that! Dental Hygiene is a two year program at Bergen so it will take me about 3 years to graduate! I can't wait! I start September 8th. WISH ME LUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats, Marci! That's super exciting!! Did you know I was going to do dental hygiene too? I switched majors because it would have taken me too long and I just wanted a degree :) I'm glad I stuck with Family Studies though. I loved all of my classes.
Good luck with school. It's so exciting that you get to go back!
That's awesome! Woohoo!
Post a Comment