
My newest neighbor. Brian and I were down stairs doing laundry last night and we found one of these on the astro-turf right next to the dryer. The body of this guy was at least an inch and a half long. His legs do stick up that far off his body. I screamed and ran. Brian did a little too...but then he killed it.
My friend Stacie had these in her house when she first moved in. Her exterminator told her, she "had the worst infestation he'd ever seen." I can't imagine. She said these buggers were everywhere.
I did not understand the nastiness of them until last night, and my encounter was with only one! So my hats off to Stacie! You are more woman than I am!
1 comment:
Oh that is so nasty! Reminds me of my first encounter with a cochroach. I was moving into my new classroom at school, opened up the supply closet to have the guys scurrying and jumping around! NASTY!!! Gives me the willies still. Hopefully this is the only one living inside with you!
Post a Comment