Tuesday, July 1, 2008

POSSIBLE PROGRESSION OF LYME DISEASE

(This is not my leg! This is a picture from the internet)
Last week I had a red circle on my leg 4inches by 3 inches with a raised bumpy thing, I ripped it off, squeezed out puss and now the red circles is all but gone, HOWEVER, now I am so tired and feeling so nasty that I can't hardly stand it. Yesturday I could not keep my eyes open let alone stomach the thought of eating or drinking anything. Brian says I have been grumpy the last few days.... This morning Brian and Stacie are forcing me to go to the dr. to see if I have Lyme Disease.

Most things don't gross me out, but the thought of Ticks....arrrrgh! Even worse, the thought of Tick germs ransacking my blood, COME ON!!!!! That means I have tick coodies all over inside me! Can you think of anything more revolting? HONESTLY? So I will let you know when I do.

1 comment:

liza said...

We are keeping you in our prayers and hoping the best for a speedy recovery!