Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Need a Moment to Vent




Living in New Jersey has been a great influence for my testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know it is a true book. I am humbled by the fact that I have been blessed with the opportunity to know of its existence.

I see so many people every day who do not know that it even exists and it breaks my heart.

I know this book is true! I know what it teaches is truth. It is sobering to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints outside of the "bubble" and I am happy I have this opportunity to find that out.

I know Heavenly Father loves us so much and wants our happiness in this life and the next. I know he wants us all to make good decisions in this life so we can be with him forever.

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the missionaries who preach it without fear! I love being "peculiar"! I have a testimony of the commandments of God and the joy that comes to my life by obeying them. I find peace in my life because I have lived them.

I know God lives, I know Jesus Christ died to redeem us all! I know Joseph Smith was as much a true prophet of God as Moses and Abraham! I have a testimony of his work here in the East to restore the true church of God back to the Earth.

I LOVE THIS CHURCH! I know Thomas Monson is also as much a true prophet of God as was Isaiah, and all the others the Bible and Book of Mormon talks about. I also know the Bible is the true word of God, in as much as it has been correctly translated. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.... it is true and I know it!


No comments: