
I went to the Relief Society broadcast a few weekends ago. I found myself crying from relief when I heard the talk given by President Uchtdorf, it is so hard sometimes to be in the world but not of the world. I find myself getting caught up in the rush of living in the tri-state area that a family prayer here and there are missed, family scripture study becomes a thing of the past...and then the guilt I have for not being a better mom. His talk reminded me of who I am, and WHY I have chosen to do the things I do. I am proud to be a MORMON in a Catholic school. I'm proud to be a Mormon in a predominately Catholic town. I'm proud to be a 34 year old mother of 4 amazing kids, and I'm proud to be me.
I AM A MORMON!
I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that every 6 months we get to hear from the prophet of God and his 12 apostles. I honestly wish we could do it every 3 months. The insights, revelation and spirit is so strong. Conference restores my hope and gives me a boost that carries me day to day. I know that he loves his children because of the truths reiterated in conference. I appreciate the fact that I can find answers to my prayers when I watch and listen to general conference. I know Jesus is our Savior, that he died for all of us so we could repent and start fresh. I know he was resurrected and that one day I will be too. I my Heavenly Father is the father of us all, that he and Jesus Christ are 2 separate beings. I know the Holy Ghost will speak to me if I listen and guide my life back to my Father in Heaven. I know the Book of Mormon is the most true books on the earth. I know it contains true testimony of Jesus Christ. I know there is a special spirit evident in my life when I read the Book of Mormon. I know this is the one true church of God on this earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment