Monday, October 31, 2011

I found out I grew up outside of America!

America is in bright red


My friend Iris Peppers informed me that she keeps forgetting I grew up outside of America. I asked her what in the world she was talking about since she knew I was raised in Idaho! She says yup, outside America. I made her explain herself, because I happen to know that THE GREAT STATE OF IDAHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE A PART OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! She tells me that her mom has told her from the time she was a child that New Jersey is America, done and done. So she explains to me that Idaho is outside of America. I told her ok, so Idaho is outside America, I must have grown up in Heaven, since that is the only one thing better than America. She laughed and now she reminds me I grew up in Heaven. Fall creek, ID, Heaven

No comments: