Tag! You're it!
A. Post the rules.B. Answer all the questions about yourself.C. After you are done, tag 5 people.
(1.) What were you doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago today (JUNE 13, 1998)I drove to Boise to spend a night on the town with three of my best friends: Brandon Peterson, David Tullis and Tami Johnson. When I pulled into David's mom's driveway I got my first glimps of Brian Adrian Tullis...the love of my life! By the end of the night I was hooked forever! The 5 of us went to Devils Ladder, Jump Creek, shooting, to Wendy's, and into the mt. to see the lights of Boise. It was a fabulous day!
(2.) Five things on your to-do list today: #1 Take care of two sick babies...Brock with a fever of 102 and Hannah who is 103.9! #2 finish packing my bedroom #3 finish packing the living room #4 finish packing the kitchen #5 clean the whole house
(3.) 5 snacks you enjoy: #1 Smoked oysters with laughing cow cheese on a good cracker #2 Popcorn #3 Fiber One bars #4 Granny Smith Apples and chunks of Cheddar Cheese #5 Carrots. (4.) What would you do if you suddenly became a millionnaire? Pay Tithing! I would get out of debt, buy 2 years food storage, buy nice new furniture, buy my family a new wardrobe (we all need it bad!) Take the family to Disney World, Take Sarah, Mo, Stacie, and Tamara and myself on a trip somewhere, put the rest of it into savings.
(5.) 3 bad habits: #1 I don't do dishes until I have to (I don't have a dishwasher and there is only one kitchen sink so it really stinks to have to do them! #2 I eat too many treats when I'm stressed out! #3 I drive in the right hand lane longer than I should just because I know in 10 miles I will have to exit.
(6.) 5 places I have lived: 1) Seattle Washington 2) Richmond Virginia 3) Fort Worth Texas 4) Merced California 5) Little Falls New Jersey (where I currently live)
(7.) 5 jobs I've had: #1 Bagelby's #2 Orange Julious #3 La Pizzaria #4 Managed a Before and After School program #5 A reading tutor at Ricks
(8.) 5 things people don't know about me: #1 I helped skin a rattle snake once #2 I'm excited to start school again! #3 I love living in the East #4 I want to be a dental hygienist #5 I hate moving!
Now for the taggs! If your name is here I expect to see your answers on your blog! =-)
Mandy Simmons
Sarah Kay
Ana Shaw
Shalae Tippits
Annalee Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment