


The BYU Chamber Orchastra came to Carnegie Hall to play last Wednesday night. Brian and I were lucky enough to get tickets through our ward. Our first councelor and his wife watched the kids for us so we could go. It was so amazing in the Hall. Everything was accented in gold. It was so beautiful. The kids played so well! I was so proud of them. There were 39 foreign diplomats there enjoying the performance also. I admit we left a bit early so we could catch the bus on time...it was a good thing we did cause we were only seconds away from missing it. We walked back to Port Authority from the Hall instead of taking the subway. We ended up walking past some fun sites...Radio City Music Hall, NBC Studios where David Letterman does his show, Bryant Park (The Today Show has concerts there on occation) and Rockefeller Center. What a night! We had not eaten dinner either so we stopped at a street vender and got the most amazing GYRO (lamb) I have ever had!
It was such a fun evening! Thanks to the Adams for babysitting and giving us the tickets!
2 comments:
I didn't know you were a blogger!!! How fun. I'm glad you were all okay after the storm. That was an eye opener.
Glad to know you have a blogg! Good luck with the move and everything else!
Mimi
Post a Comment