Today during lunch Mrs. Turono brought Brock and another little boy in his class into the lunch room and made them both look me in the eye and tell my why they were not allowed to have recess today.
Apparently Mr. Busett heard them screaming in the bathroom, scared the "hell" out of them (direct words from Mr. Busett!) and told them they better not be caught screaming in the bathroom again. That is when Mrs. Turono took over.
Brock pulled out the tears and swore he wouldn't ever do anything like that! I told him I found that hard to believe since he is always screaming at home. He just looked at me like he knew he was in trouble.
The two of them got to spend recess with me where I made them do jumping jacks, run in place and do push-ups. Both boys are very active and needed to get some energy out before I sent them back to class. Once recess was over Brock went and sat down in line and started to pout. I told him if he wanted to keep this between the two of us he better have a better attitude or his daddy would find out. Brock jumped right up and had a smile on his face.
BOYS!!!!!
2 comments:
You were too lenient... :)
So...brian doesn't read your blog? and it was in between you, brock, and the internet? :) hey, where's your harry entry? I want to see the oreo kiss pic! dont' have one? I'm sure you'll get another chance...just come to my future home ;)
Post a Comment