I have a cool, rocking husband! Once a month (usually more) he encourages me leave the house to do girl things. Friday night a few good women and I went out for dinner. To celebrate the fact that we are friends and were going to be out together, we decided to dress up for dinner. So we got all gussied up and went out. (Joann and Shandis even came over the night before to help me out with my wardrobe options.)
I am sure some of the husbands just rolled their eyes, (not Bri!) but it felt good to go out looking nice. We went to a Mexican Restaurant and had a very fun time. We laughed so hard that my face and stomach muscles hurt the next day! We weren't being obnoxious! Honestly we weren't! There were some people who were going to be seated next to us, they asked if they could move. HEE HEE HE! They missed out on some funny stories!
Dinner was amazing! I would recommend that restaurant to everyone! But... I can't remember the name of it. Anyway, we couldn't get enough of the stories and all-out-laughter so once dinner was over we went to Shandis' house finish out the night and welcome the morning.
Friday night was the best over all laugh I have had in many years! I felt free for a few hours. It was great. It was like being in college again when all the girls get together and tell ALL and everyone laughs at each other. I love nights like these! Just what the sanity Dr. recommends! They help me remember there is more to me than "mom" and I like that. I LOVE being mom! But its nice to get to be Marci sometimes too!
2 comments:
Thanks for the little "solo" i got on your blog! That picture is horrible of me...shame on you!
But it seriously, was an awesome night, lets do it again real soon!!!
You are SO LUCKY!
Post a Comment