Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Favoirte Snack

SWEET AND SAVORY!!!!!

My neighbor Tony Rento,(the Italian Chef) introduced this to me a month ago and I have to say I just can't get enough of it! Who needs dessert when you can have cheese and crackers!



This is Le Delice de Bourgogne cheese on a multi grain cracker with Orange and Fig jam on top. WHOLY COW!!!! My tongue sings! I'm not kidding! Every time I eat it I think of my dad. I know he would love this! He loves eating different cheeses. This cheese is a nutty buttery flavor that just melts in your mouth like the centers of Lindt Chocolate Truffles. The cheese you can get at Costco, the crackers too. As for the jam, the only place I have found it is at Shop Rite. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Sounds GROSS! Just thought you should know... :)