Monday, February 16, 2009

Hannah is 7

Hannah was so excited for her birthday. This year we asked her if she wanted a party or to go to dinner with mom and dad. The cute little nut chose to have dinner with mom and dad. I forgot the camera when we went to dinner but she wanted to eat sushi so Brian and I took her to a wonderful Japanese Buffet off route 10. It has some of the most amazing sushi I have ever had. Anyway, she loved it.


She had a great birthday. Thanks to all who gave presents! It was very wonderful of you. She didn't want a decorated cake like I usually make. This year she wanted a checker board cake. Three layers and two cake mixes later...here it is.


Dad came home early so we could party.....but we took the party to the Whitehead's house.


Wes was gone...that was sad, but we had a good time. After cake and ice cream the kids decided to wrestle Brian. They piled on him for almost an hour. We only had one casualty (twice) Ethan and Rylan hit heads and then later Ethan hit the corner of Rylan's desk...he got some really cool bruises! It was a fun night for everyone.

2 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, Marci! They are so adorable. You and Brian make cute kids ;)

Mary said...

Oh Marci, I had no idea that you guys were doing a birthday party that night! Thank you for delaying it a bit and helping with the "moving" stuff! It is so wonderful that all your kids wanted to help and knew how! Happy Birthday HannahJJ!