Saturday, May 9, 2009

Brock's first game



Brock's first game was so funny! I don't know how many of you have been to a T-ball game...but everyone should! I can't even begin to describe it to you, it is definately something you should experience in your life. Unfortunately we got rained out after our first inning, but it worked out wonderfully cause everyone got to bat and got a chance in the field.



Brock is pretty enthusiastic about playing! He believes he is as big as Ethan and can play just as well. It is fun to watch. Brock, silly little guy, bats left handed. I'm not sure why, but he can really hit it better left handed! We tried both and decided he should continue left. I love seeing my boys in their uniforms...they are just so cute! When we went to Modell's to get the boys their gear, Brock was so excited he begged me to help him pick out his cup. I doubt that will happen again, but I loved the fact he didn't care this time!
Joe Rento (our neighbor, who has a son on the other team) "Helping" Brock on third base.

2 comments:

robandlexie said...

Looks like fun! I love watching tee-ball, it really is hilarious! I will have to come watch his game sometime, Reven would LOVE watching "Bwock" play baseball!

Us! said...

Love what you did with the Blog...very patriotic. Brock and Ethan look so cool...