Today was Brock's Kindergarten Program. This is the Little Falls equivalent of a Kindergarten graduation. It was wonderful! The kids were so darn cute. Their teachers helped all the kids put their own hand print on their shirts. They sang a few patriotic songs and had some very fun actions to the words. Each class recited a poem and there was a lovely slide show of the 4 classes from the year of activities. They all did such a beautiful job. I was so proud of them. Brock's teacher is Mrs. Truono. She has been SO terrific this year. We appreciate her hard work and dedication to her kids. I was pretty worried about putting Brock in an all day kindergarten...now, I wouldn't change it for the world. I wish every one of my kids could have done it! It was definately the right thing for my Brock, and Mrs. Truono has been the best!
2 comments:
What a handsome boy!
It's like the circus...the best show on earth! We still have Christina's shirt from last year. School #2 is so great!!!!
Post a Comment