I have to say...we LOVED corned beef and cabbage. I went to ShopRite, bought some corned beef that had a spice packet in it. I put it in a pot, just covered it with water, added the spice packet put the lid on and boiled it for an hour and fifteen minutes. Once that was done I added the cabbage (a whole one cut into four), parsnips and potatoes. You cook it 45 more minutes and serve. IT WAS SOOOO TASTY! The kids want it more often. I don't have a problem with that. Serve it with some rye bread and butter...mmmmmmmmmm! you can even put a bit of horse radish on it if you like...mine didn't need it.
4 comments:
Looks scrumptious!! And it sounds easy enough I should try it next year!!
Wow you went all out I want some it looked so good. Next year I am going to cook me up some .
love from venus
Yummy. I'm serious... :)
Hey...I made a yummy dish for St. Patrick's Day as well....Corned Beef with Peaches...I'll tell you more later
Post a Comment