Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas in Florida part 5 4C BBQ and Holding alligators in Destin

NOTHIN' FANCY, JUST DARN GOOD COOKIN'! Man they aren't kidding! If you are ever in the neighborhood, seriously make this a must on your bucket list! I've NEVER had such good BBQ in my life! This is even better than the stuff we had in NC!
They created a great atmosphere even the kids loved! The food was so good you had to beg yourself to stop eating. And the restroom was a very inspirational spot! It come equipped with quotes from some very wise people!
My favorite detail was the table legs! Seriously what genius came up with that? I LOVE IT!
The outside reminded me of Grandma and Grandpa Fielding's chicken coop. I wish they would make a second location here in Jersey! They would make a killing!
The BBQ cooker...I will never forget this meal. It was truly divine! So was the rest of the day!
The sand provided a "white Christmas" for us! Beautiful isn't it? I've never seen anything like it!
Mom, Hannah and Bella
Ethan, Brock and dad
Brian trying to decide how to pick up this jelly fish
up close shot of the dead jelly
HEAVEN!!!!
Pretty isn't it?
Destin Florida is now one of my favorite places in the beautiful US!
This is part of the restaurant we went to to hold an alligator.
There is graffiti everywhere in this place. They actually sell sharpies so you can contribute to the delinquency of the family.
Brock Tullis 2010

Ethan Tullis Dec. 23, 2010
Ysabel Tullis 2010
Hannah Tullis 2010

The place is called Gator Beach...go there! It is so interesting!
Some of the alligators
A 2 1/2 foot alligator that we got to hold. They hiss and bark. I had no idea!
You can hold the gator and get a picture with him for $10 a picture...we did that too.

The jaw of a shark
The real live albino alligator. He was creepy!
More gators
Gator Beach! Bring your markers!
Brock..."NOT SLEEPING"
Some birds on a pole holding the bridge
A beach before Destin...notice, the sand is not white In front of the lighthouse door.
The lighthouse
My family
Brock and his grandpa
we aren't sure what this is...but it looks cool
Watch for bears

No comments: