Saturday night after I got home from the city Brian and I stayed up waiting for Rebekah to call so we knew she made it home safe, at 3 in the morning and 2 movies later we decided she had made it and was to tired to remember to call, so we went to bed. The lights had been out only a few minutes when we heard "the noise" It sounded to me like something had fallen from a shelf in the porch. Brian hopped out of bed to "investigate" when we heard it again.
Brian, being born Idaho, grabs his pistol. He decided that wasn't going to be good enough so he grabs his shotgun instead. He then proceeded to "hunt" what ever it was for the next 30 mins. At one point I started following him with a flashlight so he could see better. The whole thing was kind of funny to me until the next morning Brian pointed out that the front door was unlocked and only the chain was on.
We never did find anything. Nothing had fallen. Brian said he never thought the sound was something falling, but the sound of a door crashing. YIKES! OH, and our landlord Joel, was out of town.
2 comments:
UM...SCARY! So did someone try to break in? What are you going to do now?
YIKES!!! That is pretty scary. I think I would be freaking out! Making Dang sure that I lock my house!!! EEEEE!
So good to see ya. Sure missed you after you left last year. MR Brock is SO SO CUTE!
JES
Post a Comment