We had a great time at Rebekah's! Surprising enough, I forgot the camera! I find my blog boring unless there are pictures, so I am so sorry if you feel the same! Rebekah and I made 8 batches of frozen raspberry jam and 100 + pints of salsa. (I think it was more like 70 something, I can't remember!) It was great! We also got "Breaking Dawn" read which completed our Twilight experience. (CANT WAIT for the movie!) We took it easy and watched a few movies. I really enjoyed the time!
The kids had a great time too! They played in the water most days and got some major time on the wii. They rode scooters and all the other crazy things kids enjoy doing. Unfortunately Brian had to be in the city Friday, so we had to come home Thursday night. His office was putting on a big party for all the people being promoted and getting raises. (which he did! after only 7 months with the company!) The guest speaker was Jennifer Hudson. (An American Idol finalist) He had a good time and got home early that day, so it was worth it! A good week for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment