I have to put a little bitty about Bri! The man turned 39 Sunday and I have to say wow! First of all who knew you could look so good at 39! I may be partial, but what a babe! He is one nice looking piece of nature. (But don't go checking him out cause he's married. HEE HEE HEE.) I am so proud of him for all his trial and error, it is paying off and he surely deserves it. He has worked so hard all of his life to be right here, working on Madison Avenue in Manhattan, NY! I dare say his daddy would be very proud of him too.
He is one of the most caring men I know. He would do anything for you. He has a very strong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and is not afraid to share it with everyone. He loves his friends and is devoted to his family. He has his struggles that teach him to be stronger, more caring, more loving, more devoted. I am grateful for these and all he has learned because of them.
I have never seen anyone who has gone through even half of the life Brian has, who has such a desire to be good and to do good. He has a heart packed with goodness. I am so lucky his life took the turn it did so we could meet. I very easily could have missed him altogether. I am truly the luckiest gal alive. I have learned so much in the last wonderful decade that I have been married to him. I love him so much! I respect him a great deal. Brian Tullis you're my hero! I am privileged to be married to you. Happy Birthday baby!
1 comment:
I have to admit I couldn't believe that Brian was turning 39. You married one young looking guy too! I might have guessed early thirties! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment