We had a good time watching conference again this year. If you remember in April we watched conference at Ramos' house because our kitchen sink had leaked raw sewage all over the kitchen. This conference we spent Sat and Sun at Ramos' again, but this time is was pure pleasure. We went over Saturday and watched the second session and the new Joseph Smith movie. That made me cry! For dinner we had a bbq. I love burgers fresh off a grill! We ate dinner then sent the Men off to the priesthood session. While they were gone Stacie and I made carmel for apples. It literally took the whole 2 hours the Men were gone to finish it. It was fun. We got our carmel apples made and ate them. They were sooooo incredibly good! We were sick by the time we were done. IT WAS GREAT! Once the Men got home we sent the kids to bed and the adults watched a movie. It was almost 4 am by the time we got to bed. Silly us! It was a good time!
We got up Sunday morning and Dia had made pancakes for the kids. It was great. Once Sleeping Beauty (Stacie, not me!) got up, the parents had Swedish Pancakes. They were WONDERFUL! We watched the first session at Ramos' house. But then we grabbed up our stuff and ran home so we could change and shower and watch the last session at the church with the ward. We were all greatly inspired by conference and loved every single talk given. The kids enjoyed their conference packets. I LOVE CONFERENCE WEEKEND! THANKS AGAIN RAMOS' for the GREAT WEEKEND! 



1 comment:
You guys are really funny. I thought you grew out of sleep-overs when you got older. I guess not, how fun!
Post a Comment