Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Got hit by a Porche

If you will remember with me for a moment of the time Brian and I got hit by the porch and almost died you will love this story! In the hospital a nurse thought we told her we got hit by a Porche. She couldn't believe someone in the Rexburg area would have a Porche let alone run two adults over by it. Since then Brian and I have coined the phrase, "I feel like I've been hit by a porch.".... blah blah.... if you don't know this story ask me sometime and I will fill you in.

This afternoon I got a phone call from Brian. He says, "You'll never guess what! I just got hit by a Porche." I giggled, then asked him if he was ok. On his way home from work his bus was struck by a Porche. The lady driving didn't look and ran right into the side of the bus when trying to switch into the lane the bus was in. So now Brian has officially been hit by a Porch and a Porche. Silly huh!?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Okay! Now I am totally curious about how you were almost killed by a porch. I'm gonna guess that this involved the renovation of your home in Ririe...??? I'd love to hear the story some time. Glad you both survived and that Brian's okay from the bus accident.