Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shoes Glorious Shoes!

There is a shoe store going out of business near our house. The kids were in need of boots so we went to look. We found the girls some very fun boots! They used to be about $70-$90 we got them for less than $20. Cute huh?

I asked Brian if he minded if I got a pair or two. He asked me how much I thought I wanted to spend. I said $30. He said ok. This is my purchase which ended up being less than $30. I finally know the glory Megan feels every time she shopps! If I had paid the normal price I would have spent over $656!!!!!!




8 comments:

Nikki Whitehead said...

Oh my, next time you go shoe shopping PLEASE bring me! I LOVE shoe shopping! I am so jealous of all your fun new shoes! Lucky you!

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

I love the shoes! You are the bargain winner this week!!

Lexie said...

um...hello where is this place?!?! you need to share the love!

seriously

Kirsten said...

I am WAY jealous! I just bought 2 pair of shoes for $80. And I thought THAT was a good bargain!

Marci said...

Yeah! I flippin ROCK! MARTY's...THANK YOU FOR FILING BANKRUPTCY!

Fielding 5 said...

Wow that's impressive!! Where did you shop?

Shandis said...

Wow! That is amazing! Did the store already go out of business or is there still time for the rest of us???

LaRee said...

You kill me Marci.