We had a great time this year. I can't believe how BIG Halloween is out here. Parents take off work so they can come to the schools to see the costume parades, everyone decorates like it was Christmas, big parties, etc. I really enjoyed it.
I was in charge of our ward Halloween party this year, so I felt pressured to dress up...this was me. I work at Brock and Hannah's school, so I dressed up for that, then we went to Ramos' so we could be with them and Dolan's for the night...we had dinner, made spud nuts, went trick or treating, made cupcakes for the woman's day for the stake the next morning, and played for a while. It was a fun night. AND YES THAT IS MY HAIR!!!! IF YOU HAVE AN EXTRA HOUR I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT.




3 comments:
I'm glad you had such a good Halloween! Is Christmas just as "big" out there?
AmAZinG Hair!
Wow you guys look great. I love the Costumes!
Post a Comment