I know sometimes you all have wondered "Where on Earth did she come from?" Well, this is it...Burley, Idaho. That's where I was born. I was born on my dad's 31 birthday. (I celebrated mine this year!) Its beautiful huh!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I thought you were from Rigby, but I guess I was wrong. I love the picture of your kids' feet!!! You've got the cutest kids, and it's not just because of their cute feet!!! If you ever come through Utah...come visit us in Farmington k?!
3 comments:
I thought you were from Rigby, but I guess I was wrong. I love the picture of your kids' feet!!! You've got the cutest kids, and it's not just because of their cute feet!!! If you ever come through Utah...come visit us in Farmington k?!
I thought you were from "Rire"??? yeah I don't know how to spell that!
Well it's beautiful, and that means a lot coming from me, I don't do Idaho!
Oh, I used to spend time in Burley with a friend of mine years ago. Those pictures are so beautiful!
Post a Comment