Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Thankful for YOU



I am thankful for: Parents who taught me to love the gospel of Jesus Christ, sisters who have been with me forever, a brother who has always been there for me, Grandparents who have always loved me, cousins who make me laugh and make life fun, friends I can trust my life with, others that I can trust for funny times. I am thankful for 3 best friends who have put up with me for over 12 years! I am thankful for new best friends who make every day fun.

I am thankful for precious children who keep me going every moment, and make me remember what it feels like to be young. For all their help in the mundane chores of living, for their faith and testimonies that strengthen mine. For keeping me in line. For their inspiration and fun. For tents in the living room, wanting to sleep together when they are feeling like they want a sleep over with each other, for opportunities to bake them their favorite things, helping them with homework, making them laugh while singing and dancing in the kitchen, for listening to my old lady music and loving it. I am thankful for Ethan, Ysabel, Hannah, and Brock and all they are!

I am thankful for Brian...for all he is and wants to be. For his love and support, his fun humor and the way he makes me laugh. For his HARD work in all he does, and most of all...FOR LOVING ME!!!! I am thankful he laughs at me when I am a blonde and promises not to tell anyone about it! I am thankful he is around to scare me in the dark and then laugh at me when it works. I am thankful he is around to take me on dates and to eat my yucky dinners, to sing to me when I really BEG him to do it. I'm thankful he has been able to keep his job in this horrible market so we have money to pay our bills. I am thankful he loves me enough to let me be with my friends and do dumb girly things. For the way his mouth moves when he talks, for his silly voices and laughs! I am SO thankful for Brian and everything about him.

I am thankful for my testimony of the Book of Mormon, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. For Jesus Christ dying for all of us and His perfect example. For the ward I am in and the wonderful people there who have done so much to make me happy and comfortable here in Jersey.

I am thankful for tender mercies of the Lord. For the daily blessings in my life from Him. For health, love, happiness, work, church leaders, and bugs! I'm thankful for scary cave crickets, fire flies, butterflies (even though they scare me) and leaves that change colors. I am thankful for email, cards that say I love you, pictures from kids, digital cameras, poetry books, support from good people, music, my ears, my eyes, heart, mind, for epi pens, for asthma meds, for flowers, crayons, messy kids, having a family, everything!

I have been sooooo blessed in my life! I am thankful for living and everyone who is living with me, where ever you are!

No comments: