Monday, November 10, 2008

Primary Programs


I realized yesterday, and let me preface this with....this is not my first primary program, that there is NO other explanation for a primary program to succeed other than the fact that Heavenly Father wants these programs to succeed. No matter how many practices you do they always turn out a fiasco, but the day of, the Angels from Heaven step in and...WOW! It all works, it is beautiful, the mothers in the audience cry, and the kids share their untainted spirit with the audience. I would have to say I am so lucky to be part of that. You miss so much when you are not with the Lords children.

2 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

It's so true isn't it? After our practice I thought for sure our program would go 1/2 hour over...but somehow we managed to go only 5 minutes over, and it turned out beautifully! Primary kids are amazing, aren't they? I love working in the Primary!!

Darwin + Kiara said...

I did try to call Bekah. I left a couple voice messages, but she never called me back (I'm sure it wasn't intentional). I had totally forgotten that you guys were back east too, sorry about that. Bekah and fam were in Niagara falls the day after we were there...we barely missed them! We're planning to come out again summer 2010, because Darwin has been requested to baptize a friend's little girl. Hopefully we make it out there for it. Thanks for your love and support. We really need it! Do I have your e-mail address? E-mail me so I have it. My e-mail is kikidawned@hotmail.com Love you guys too! We miss you!!