Ethan has been doing about 2 hours of homework every night this year. He complains and I can't blame him! But this last month he has been doing 3-4 hours night. He is loosing interest in school and hates going. He never gets to play and is burnt out. There have been a lot of parents complaining...but his teacher just says she will cut back after the NJ ask (the state testing) in MAY!!!!
So to get the poor kid some kind of break we signed him up for baseball and will not make him do more than 1 hour of homework the night he has practice. He's a straight A student...so I really don't feel bad about this. I just feel bad for him! Burnt out of school at the age of 9! WHAT THE HECK!
1 comment:
3-4 hours of homework a night for a 9 year old? Is that teacher crazy?? She needs to take some lessons from Darwin :)
Post a Comment