Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the city to a multi-stake training. Stacie braved the raging city with me. I'm so glad she did so I didn't have to go it alone. Two of the speakers were Brother Glenn Beck and his wife Sister Beck. They were called to be missionaries over the Addiction Recovery Program in their ward.
It was a very inspiring meeting. We met at the church in the same building as the temple. We had some very good instruction and got to hear personal testimony of how the program has helped brothers and sisters in need. I'm very thankful Bishop asked me to go. I learned so much.
After the meeting Stacie and I went and did some inititories at the temple. It was neat because the first half we did were done in Spanish. It was so beautiful to hear a temple ordinance done in another language. The rest were done in English, very beautiful as well! I love days that end in temple work.
1 comment:
I'm glad you got to go.
Post a Comment