Thursday, May 6, 2010

Saying goodbye & Stop 5: Lunch with Venus!

Sarah and I got up Sunday morning and I got packed so we could go say goodbye to Annalee. It was really rather sad for me! I don't like goodbye's! Especially when Annalee is headed back to Germany. (that was one of the excuses to get me back to Idaho! Annalee was there...I needed to be there too!) So here is our goodbye picture...taken by a 6 year old! NOT too bad! Sometimes I think have forgotten how to laugh...but then I get in contact with Sarah or Annalee and I immediately remember! I SURE LOVE YOU TWO! Next time you have an old man win the lottery...we should go visit Annalee! ;)
Once Sarah and I left we went straight to Idaho Falls to have lunch with Elder Clark's mom! Venus and I have been talking on the phone to each other for over a year now! She has become one of the most important people in my life! I was so excited to finally meet her! We got to have lunch at Chili's. She is a wonderful friend and an incredible listener! Sarah and I loved meeting her and loved being able to talk to her! I can't wait to see her again! She and her husband will be coming to Jersey in a couple of weeks with Skyler (Elder Clark) after he has been home for a little while from his mission. WE CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THEM HERE!
LOVE you Venus!
It was an incredible trip! I can't thank my benefactors enough for their kindness in flying me home, giving me a place to stay, and giving me more excellent memories! I LOVE YOU ALL! and God be with you til' we meet again!

No comments: