
Grandma Fielding met Megan, Mandy and I at the Rexburg Temple for a session Saturday at 3:00. It was so nice to be there with them. I certainly miss being able to just go to the temple!

This is a picture of the Rexburg valley from the steps of the temple.

Mandy, Grandma, Megan and Me

I love being in the Manhattan temple district, but it does get a bit costly going to the temple...it's not just as easy as driving to the temple because you would like to today....you have the toll's to get in and out of the city, gas money and then parking...in Idaho its just a 15 minute drive...that's it! OH they have it so easy and GOOD! I couldn't help but shed a little tear! I used to go once a week to IF...I miss that aspect of living in Idaho.

I love to see the temple!
No comments:
Post a Comment