Thursday, May 6, 2010

Playin hookey to see the YANKEE'S BABY!!!!

Catchin the bus at the Allwood park and ride
the girls are excited!
The boys are? excited?
Brock watching the city
Need I say more?
NYPD and his dog
The new stadium
A-Rod and the kids
Jeeter up to bat
Home plate
Cotton candy
after effects of the blue cotton candy
Bella and me
Brock LOVIN the game
Ethan and Bella cheering the Yanks on
Switchin pitchers
Wishin they would STOP walking A-Rod
We aren't the only mormon's here! Can you see the Elders?
My family!
the kids watchin the Yankee's win 7-5 over the Baltimore Orioles
us with Jeeter...it was a killer game!
Cousin Babe (it kills me how much Ruth Brian has in him!)
The cousins
Spidey!
My boys getting their lunch money back!
Getting into the NY spirit!

OH what a thrill!
What's for dinner?
Street Meat!
Waiting for the train downtown to Bowling Green! Going to catch the Staten Island ferry...just for fun!
Brock about to sneeze!
God Bless America and baseball!
Brock and the Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry on the Ferry
coming home from Staten Island
Manhattan from the ferry
I love this city!
My kids and one HECK of a great day!

2 comments:

The Dedicated Family Historian said...

I'll bet that was a blast!! What a fun family thing!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there you guys had too much fun. I loved all the really cute pics. You have such a darling family. Okay the boys are handsome. Love you..............
Venus