4 of my 5 sisters, my dad's two sisters, and my two grandma's got together for dinner on Saturday night. It was so wonderful being with everyone! Kirsten's husband Paul knows the owner of
Craigo's, apparently the two of them had a conversation because...the owner was kind enough to give us a private room on a busy Saturday and dinner was on him!
Diana, Annika, Me, Mandy, Martia,
Kirsten
Gran Koon, Grandma Fielding, Megan

Gran, me, Grandma Fielding
Anntie Di
Annika (my oldest sister) and me

Me and Kirsten (she is two below me...my brother separates us)

Mandy (baby sister) and me
We had so much fun! There wasn't any beverage shooting out any nostrils but there were times that it came close!
Craigo's makes some great pizza, pasta, salad, and dessert pizza! THANKS PAUL FOR YOUR CONNECTIONS!
Anntie Mart and me

Me and Megan (sister just older than me)

Kirsten being
CHEESEY!

Me and Grandma Fielding (mom's mom)

Gran...aka Granny Great (dad's mom) and me
It was so good to be with the family again! I loved being home for a few days! Hope I can get back sooner than I did this time!
PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

So yummy! no room in the tummy!

Meg and Grandma
I LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING TIME TO SEE ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment