Brian's brother Ricky got to baptize his 15 year old son, Buddy, in July. It was an important event so Brian flew out to support them.
I'm really glad Brian got to take the time off...he has needed to breath real mountain air for a while now. Everytime he called me, he and Ricky were giggling like school girls! It was so wonderful to hear them having such a great time. I didn't understand a word he was saying to me on the phone, but I figured it had to be good.
This is Brian and Ricky. Ricky is just younger than Bri.
I have to admit I miss REAL mountains as far as the eye can see....
And rivers as clear and clean as can be! (they smell sooooo good!)
The west is beautiful, isn't it?
RICKY and KATY'S family.....
Jacob, Ricky and Kiernan
1 comment:
I'm sorry you weren't able to go.
Post a Comment