Our free Bed and Breakfast was at the Stella Maris Inn. It is an old mansion on the harbor over looking Rose Island. It was SO darn beautiful. I would love to have stayed a few days so we could enjoy all that the Inn had to offer.
We stayed on the third floor in the George Bernard Shaw room. It was lovely!
It looked even better before we slept in it.
This is the hall that lead to our room. There was a painting of a lady with very intense eyes that kinda freaked me out. If any part of this mansion was haunted, it was her. LOL
another bed room
in the living room
the grand staircase
The closed in porch where breakfast was served
Other bedrooms
The grounds
I LOVED this floor, it is completely done in wood!
I challenged Brian to a game of chess, mostly because I loved the room the chess set was in. The window over looks the harbor, we could see ships out the window, the floor was amazing...blah, blah. I have NEVER beat him at any kind of strategy game in the 12 years we've been married (except a game of battle ship ONCE)...he is just too good! I don't know why I tried. He was killing my guys left and right. I was almost embarrassed. So I changed my strategy and decided to just kill anything that got close to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment